- 2lbs potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring 1″of water to boil in a medium-sized pot. Steam the potatoes until they are softened, about 15 minutes.
2. Mix the yogurt, vinegar, mustard, and olive oil together.
3. When the potatoes are ready, stir in the red onions, followed by the vinaigrette.
4. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before eating.