- Head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped*
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 big bunch of cilantro
- Juice of one lemon
- Quinoa, cooked according to package
- Avocado, sliced
- Black beans, drained and rinsed
*It can be really hard to cut uncooked sweet potatoes. To make it a little easier, you can microwave them for 1-2 minutes to soften them before cutting.
>>Preheat oven to 450°F
1. Put the veggies and potatoes on two baking sheets. Toss in olive oil. Roast for ~30 minutes.
2. While the veggies and potatoes are cooking, make the dressing. Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
3. Put the veggies and potatoes in a bowl, along with the quinoa, black beans, and avocado. Drizzle the dressing on top!