- One yellow squash, sliced
- One zucchini, sliced
- Two carrots, sliced
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 150z can of baby corn, drained and sliced
- 1 large handful of snow peas
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons siracha
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger*
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
*You can use fresh, or I buy Ginger People minced ginger, which comes in a jar.
1. Get the rice started! Cook according the package.
2. After chopping all your vegetables, make the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and whisking until smooth.
3. Put all the veggies in an electric wok. Pour the sauce over the veggies, stirring until well coated.
4. Turn the temperature of the wok up to 350°F. Stir often until the veggies are softened, about 15 minutes.
5. Your stir fry is ready to eat! Serve with rice.