- 1 frozen pie crust (or make one from scratch!)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
>>Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large pot, toss the onion and broccoli in olive oil. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until softened.
2. Press ~1/2 cup cheese into the bottom of the crust. Put the broccoli and onions on top.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir well, then pour over the broccoli and onions.
4. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top.
5. Bake at 350°F until the quiche has set, around 50 minutes-1 hour.