- 8oz Israeli couscous
- 6-8oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook the couscous according to the directions on the box. (Trader Joe’s makes a great Israeli couscous!)
- In a bowl, combine the couscous with the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for a few hours. This dish really tastes best cold. Also, the lemon and vinegar will become more flavorful after sitting for a few hours.