From Minimalist Baker
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 15oz can of coconut milk (light or regular), or ~1 1/2 cups of milk of your choice
- To serve: whipped cream, strawberries, raspberries, or another fruit, granola, or really whatever toppings you like…it’s also good as-is!
Yields four 1/2 cup servings
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cocoa powder, maple syrup, cinnamon (if using), and vanilla.
- Add the milk and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Place in a jar or covered bowl and refrigerate for overnight, or for a minimum of three hours. When it’s ready, it will have thickened to a pudding consistency.