- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into small chunks*
- 2 cups broccoli, sliced into florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 15oz can baby corn, drained
- 4 14oz cans coconut milk
- 1 4oz jar of green curry paste**
- Rice, cooked
- Cilantro, chopped
*No need to peel them if you wash them well, but feel free to if you prefer. Also, if they are hard to cut, put them in the microwave for ~45 seconds.
**I used Thai Kitchen brand, which can be found in the Asian section of many grocery stores, or you can order online.
1. Put the sweet potatoes, coconut milk, and curry paste in a large pot. Stir until well combined. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 1o minutes.
2. Add broccoli, green pepper, and baby corn. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve over rice. Add some cilantro on top!
- One yellow squash, sliced
- One zucchini, sliced
- Two carrots, sliced
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 150z can of baby corn, drained and sliced
- 1 large handful of snow peas
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons siracha
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger*
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
*You can use fresh, or I buy Ginger People minced ginger, which comes in a jar.
1. Get the rice started! Cook according the package.
2. After chopping all your vegetables, make the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and whisking until smooth.
3. Put all the veggies in an electric wok. Pour the sauce over the veggies, stirring until well coated.
4. Turn the temperature of the wok up to 350°F. Stir often until the veggies are softened, about 15 minutes.
5. Your stir fry is ready to eat! Serve with rice.