- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into small chunks*
- 2 cups broccoli, sliced into florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 15oz can baby corn, drained
- 4 14oz cans coconut milk
- 1 4oz jar of green curry paste**
- Rice, cooked
- Cilantro, chopped
*No need to peel them if you wash them well, but feel free to if you prefer. Also, if they are hard to cut, put them in the microwave for ~45 seconds.
**I used Thai Kitchen brand, which can be found in the Asian section of many grocery stores, or you can order online.
1. Put the sweet potatoes, coconut milk, and curry paste in a large pot. Stir until well combined. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 1o minutes.
2. Add broccoli, green pepper, and baby corn. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve over rice. Add some cilantro on top!