Noodles & Veggies
- One block extra firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes
- Four cloves garlic, diced
- Two medium yellow squash, sliced
- Two bell peppers, sliced (any color works!)
- Two cups of bean sprouts
- One white or yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 package Pad Thai noodles, soaked and softened according to package
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Two tablespoons siracha hot sauce
- Juice of two limes
- One bunch scallions, diced
- 1 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
1) Put sesame oil, tofu, and garlic in wok. Stir until tofu begins to lightly brown.
2) Add all other veggies. Cover with lid to soften, stirring periodically.
3) When veggies are softened, add noodles and sauce. Stir until well combined and hot.
4) Serve with green onions and peanuts.